There is a cooktop for every space and each aspiring chef. The versatility of induction, gas, or glass ceramic cooktops can be combined with the more specialized electric grill, steamer, teppan yaki, or deep fryer. All crafted to fit perfectly together. Whether flush- or surface-mounted, the expansive, professional Vario 400 series cooktops or the compact, understated Vario 200 series cooktops will transform the cooking space.
Cooktops: Vario 400 Series
Create a cohesive work surface by combining modular cooktops and ventilation appliances controlled by front mounted stainless-steel knobs. Each cooktop is designed to fit together to form a greater whole and be flush- or surface-mounted within a stainless steel frame. The induction and gas cooktops as well as the more specialized electric grill, steamer, Teppan Yaki and deep fryer all combine with table and downdraft ventilation systems to offer a vast array of configurations.
The Vario gas cook-top has five multi-ring burners: one for a wok as well as two high and two standard output burners. Automatic quick ignition, electronic flame monitoring and a smooth-surface cast iron roaster support make cooking a pleasure. The stainless steel control knobs with cooking zone and power labeling ensure optimum ease of handling.
- Five multi-ring burners with up to 59,700 BTU
- Full electronic power regulation on 12 levels
- Full electronic gas valves for precise and reproducible power regulation
- Automatic fast ignition, electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition
- Simmer function for cooking on a very low output level
- Sturdy stainless steel, solid smooth-surface cast-iron pan supports and large professional front control knobs
- Solid stainless steel control knob
- Precision crafting of 1/8-inch stainless steel
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series products
- 1 three-ring wok burner (1,000 – 18,800 BTU), suitable for pots up to max. ø 12 5/8".
- 2 two-ring high output burners (570 – 13,600 BTU), suitable for pots up to max. ø 11".
- 2 two-ring standard burners (570 – 6,800 BTU), suitable for pots up to max. ø 11".
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- One-handed operation.
- Full electronic control in 12 output levels for exact power level regulation plus simmer function
- Automatic quick ignition.
- Simmer function
- Three-part cast-iron pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Brass burner rings.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Residual heat indication.
- Safety shut-off.
- Total connected load gas 59700 BTU (17.5 kW).
- Total Amps: .2 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Connection cable 55" with plug.